As holidays approach, we think of delicious food, shared with the loving friends and family.
Have you noticed when people are sharing a dish, it brings brings them even closer?
We invite you to share great taste with this vegan fondue recipe starring CHEESE THE QUEEN. The 100% plant content brings great joy even during fasting.
- fondue that will heat up and stay hot for a long time
- fantasy to choose the foods for immersions.
They can be countless:
• Crispy bread, crackers or chips: When selecting bread, cut into large cubes and bake for 2-3 minutes to avoid breaking soft bread in the fondue
• boiled potatoes, preferably small and of course not over baked
• broccoli, cauliflower
• Baked Brussels sprouts, asparagus
• fresh radishes, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes
• hot peppers for the bravest, but be careful!
for 4 - 6 people
2 CHEESE THE QUEEN CLASSIC
½ CHEESE THE QUEEN TURMERIC
3/4 glass of water / if you prefer lighter sauce, the water should be more /
1 glass of white wine Riesling / Sauvignon Blanc / Chardonnay
20 ml of gin
1 - 2 garlic clove
1 tsp mustard
Upon your wish:
Remove the green part from the middle of the garlic. Rub the inside of the fondue with it.
Cut in pieces CHEESE THE QUEEN CLASSIC and ½ CHEESE THE QUEEN TURMERIC & Smoky Paprika. The turmeric will give the sauce a wonderful yellow color. Mix with water, mustard and salt as needed in a high-speed blender.
Heat the fondue, put the wine and gin in the pot and add the sauce after a few minutes.
Stir. The alcohol evaporates. It should be stirred for 5-10 minutes until a perfect consistency is achieved.
You can season to your taste with nutmeg or pepper.